Search This Blog

Nov 23, 2010

PIE!

We have a ton of blueberries in our freezer, and we had some apples leftover from earlier last week.  What to do with all this fruit???  Make pie!


I did a quick recipe search on-line and found an apple and blueberry pie.  Yummy!  I love the pies that have designs cut into them so that you can see all the goodies inside.  I attempted to cut leaves out, not sure it worked.  Kinda looks more like tulip buds.  But overall, I think Paula Deen would be proud, especially since I used her cookware (wedding present from Ms. Gayheart).  

I also have a picture of a piece of pie, but blogspot apparently doesn't want to upload that one.  Let's just say it was really very good.  Still one piece left.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Wait. The geometry teacher got you a. . PIE dish? Oh, that is just too much.

    You should send her 3.14 pieces.

    ReplyDelete