Search This Blog

Nov 16, 2010

Josh + Mary = The Johnsons!

Hi everyone!

I'm brand new to this blogging endeavor and very excited.  I mainly wanted to start this blog to stay in extra contact with family and friends.  Facebook is great, but I feel like this can be a little more personal and in depth.  I also feel like this is a great way to start sharing more about the things Josh and I are passionate about: sports, faith, and family.  And for me, I want to share more about my crazy couponing ways.  :)



To start off, Josh and I got married on August 28, 2010 back in my hometown.  The wedding was at St. Luke church, and the reception was hosted by my parents at their farm.  I could not have scripted a more perfect day or a more perfect groom to have by my side.  It was everything that I hoped it would be!


We enjoyed a honeymoon at an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica.  Upon our return, we were both pretty bummed that we had to pay for things like food and drinks.  Since then, we've been living in an apartment trying to find someway to merge all of our stuff together into 700 sq ft. of space.

And that brings us to our latest news...we're house shopping!   We are going to look at some houses with a realtor on Saturday and have made sure that we can be approved for loans.  If you have any house shopping advice, please feel free to share.

I think this is a good first post.  Look for a few posts later about my shopping trips to Rite Aid and CVS (yup, I'm becoming addicted).

1 comment:

  1. Mary! I love it! I just started a blog a few months ago! It is fun and a great way to keep in touch! I can't wait to read all about your couponing.... I could definitely use help with that!! :)

    ReplyDelete