Search This Blog

Sep 4, 2011

Cooking with Oreos.

Yesterday was the first Saturday of football season.  And to celebrate, I did some baking...with Oreos.  With some of the blogs that I follow and pinterest.com, I keep seeing recipes for baked goods where you put something inside of something else.  Like a snickers bar in the bottom of a cupcake. 


It inspired me to try the recipe.  Here's how mine turned out:



Warning: Have a mug of milk handy when these are ready.  They are basically three cookies in one.  They are ginormous, but oh so amazingly good, too.

 Then I got a little bit creative on my own (although I'm sure there are other recipes/blogs out there with other recipes for this) and made brownies with oreos in the middle.  Yum, yum, yum.


It's really nice when the brownies have cooled mostly.  The oreos are still warm and oh so delightful.

Cross-section shot.  Will definitely have to make these again for bigger gatherings.


No comments:

Post a Comment