Search This Blog

Jan 7, 2012

Clearance Shopping

Oh, how I love finding good clearance deals.  That makes me a very happy person.  And about once every two months, my debit card starts burning a whole in my pocket, just begging to go out and find those deals.  I treated myself today, picking up a good amount of Christmas clearance and some other things too.

Kirkland's

A red and a blue vase on the clearance shelf - those were meant for our house.  The crocheted ornaments were adorable too and will make great gifts next year for my nieces.

 Kohl's
I found two night lights which will be a great addition to the hallway during Halloween and Christmas.  I also really like snowmen because those can stay up all through winter, not just advent and Christmas.  I found a snowman bath hand towel and a football snowman ornament which will go perfect on our Alabama tree.

Michael's
I have a strange obsession with ribbon.  I don't know why.  I also like to think that I'm a crafty person although I rarely do crafts.  Oh well.  I found some great deals at Michael's.  The bouncy balls are another gift item for next year.  Then there's Christmas sprinkles, ornaments, ribbon (of course), buttons, and cutouts.  

Target
The skiing bear Christmas cards were just too cute to pass up, especially at under a dollar.  Cinnamon sticks will be a good decoration item next fall.  I needed a planner for 2012.  And I got a few items from the dollar area - an exercise resistance band, dish scrub brush, and a basket that will hold my ribbon.  That's another pinterest inspired organization project.  I also bought a shower gift, but left that out of this picture.

All this stuff and the damage was just over 45 buckaroos.  According to my receipts, I saved more than 100 dollars.  Now I just have to actually do something with all of this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment