Search This Blog

Jun 15, 2011

Rite Aid Moneymaker and Catching up on Publix

It's been a while since I've shared any of my shopping trips.  So what better way to start back with the posts than to share a moneymaker?!?

Rite Aid
What I got:
6 G2 Gatorades (B1G1 @ 2.19)
2 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios at 2/$5.00
1 Finesse Clean and Simple Conditioner at 3.33
1 Snicker's bar at .88

Total before coupons and sales: 28.91
Total after sales and coupons: 1.99
Saved: 93%

My tax on this was 1.21, so I really got all the above items for just 78 cents!  On top of that, I will get 3 dollars back from Rite Aid as an SCR (single check rebate - must upload receipt information to website) AND I can send out for a 2 dollar rebate from Finesse.  So I made a couple bucks on this trip!  Woo hoo!

To get this deal I used $1 off on Finesse coupon, $1.00 off two Cheerios coupons, 10+ Up Reward from Weekend Warrior (I have no idea how I earned this one), and $3/$15 from taking a survey at the bottom of last week's receipt.

Publix - Last Week
1 lb ground sirloin (not pictured)
1 package boneless chicken breasts (not pictured)
1 package Sargento Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 can Publix corn
3 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
1 Morton's sea salt
1 Morton's season-all
2 packages Rotini pasta
1 box Quaker Squares cereal
1 Publix Greenwise bath tissue
1 dishwand
Bananas
Iceberg Lettuce
Strawberries
Watermelon
2 packages Kraft Deli Deluxe cheese

Total before coupons and sales: 58.10
Total after coupons and sales: 30.45
Total tax: 3.43
Saved: 48%

Unfortunately, this was so long ago, I don't really know how I got these savings.  According to my receipt I had 8.10 in store coupons, 7.10 in vendor coupons, and 12.45 in special store price savings.  I'm also trying to focus more on eating healthy.  I was able to buy 4 different produce items and still save this much!  It is definitely possible to buy healthy products and save money.  

Hope you enjoyed this post, especially since it's been such a long time!  And please post any comments or questions!  I love to help others in saving money, too!

1 comment: