Search This Blog

Oct 16, 2011

Pinterest Inspirations

After my trip to Michael's I wanted to share a few inspiration pictures I've gotten from pinterest.  If you're not on www.pinterest.com yet, I highly suggest it!  There's all kinds of great crafting ides, recipes, and funny pictures, too!  Think of it as bookmarking meets social media meets pictures.  Let's get to it!

cupcake wrappers in a spaghetti jar

I must buy a couple spaghetti jars as holders for all my cupcake holders.

Pinned Image

I will make my own football wreath.  I like the ribbon around this one, but mine will be a house divided wreath.  (Maybe add a basketball along with the football.)   This is also the reason I bought the ceramic elephant.  Must find a ceramic wildcat and spray paint both.

Pinned Image

I now own my own ramekins, so I will make this custard!  I actually follow Lynn's blog on google reader and she has a ton of great recipes on her site.  She even has a big allergy section for gluten-free and peanut-free items.  And there are a few other ramekin desserts - which I also look forward to trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment